EB-5 VERIFIED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY
If you're an investor looking to immigrate to the US through an investment we can help you navigate the process through an EB-5 Program Option.
The EB-5 immigrant investor category allows a person and his or her family members to get a green card (i.e. live permanently in the US) by investing a certain amount of money in the U.S. and creating or saving 10 U.S. jobs. The minimum amount of money to invest is $800,000 if one invests in a rural or high unemployment area. Otherwise they must invest at least $1,050,000.
Employment Creation Investors may be eligible for a fifth-preference employment-based immigration visa, or EB-5. A skilled immigration attorney can determine if your investment capital meets the federal requirements of professional opportunity and economic benefit in the U.S.
The Law Offices of Fariba Faiz practice exclusively in the area of immigration petitions, including EB-5 Green Cards. EB-5 visas allow for immigration by foreign nationals who create employment opportunities in the U.S.
A specific or permanent job offer from an employer/sponsor is not required.
Labor certification is not required.
Maintaining a home-country business is not required.
Demonstration of extraordinary ability is not required.
To receive an EB-5 visa, the petitioner must make a capital investment in a new commercial enterprise in the U.S. which will create or maintain jobs and benefit the economy. To qualify as an Employment Creation Investor, applicants must:
Make an investment that is beneficial to the U.S. economy and meets at least one of the following criteria:
1) Invest $1,050,000 into a new or existing commercial U.S. enterprise that will create at least 10 full-time jobs. A commercial enterprise means any for-profit business including:
- Sole Proprietorship;
- Holding Company;
- Joint Venture
- Business Trust;
- Limited Liability Company;
- Other entity, which may be publicly or privately owned.
* This definition does not include non-commercial, passive activity, such as owning a personal residence.
2) Invest $800,000 into a new or existing U.S. enterprise that is in a Targeted Employment Area (rural or high-unemployment rate), or a Regional Center associated infrastructure project.
The experienced attorneys at the Law Offices of Fariba Faiz offer expertise in attaining employment-based immigration visas, including EB-5 Employment Creation Investor petitions. We provide guidance and expertise throughout the multi-step EB-5 application process and have helped countless clients achieve Employment Creation Investor immigration visas.