Qualified foreign professionals may be eligible for an H-1B Visa, which awards temporary employment opportunities for workers in specialty occupations. An experienced immigration attorney can help determine if you meet the requirements for an H1-B Visa and help you through the petition process.
The Law Offices of Fariba Faiz offer expertise in foreign employment petitions, including H1-B Visas. We can help assess your position-based skills and ensure you qualify under a specialty occupation.
Spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 may be granted entry to accompany the principal visa holder.
H-1B visa holders may apply for permanent residency while working and traveling under their original visa status.
To receive an H-1B Visa, applicants must substantiate their specialty occupation and secure sponsorship from a U.S. employer. Applicants seeking an H1-B Visa must provide documentation in the following areas:
- Performance of a specialty occupation as indicated by one of the following educational requirements:
- A U.S. bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent foreign degree, related to the field
- An unrestricted license, certification, or registration allowing for immediate employment in the field
- A combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree or higher in the field.
- Receipt of a job offer within a specialty occupational field as evidenced by the following:
- Bachelor's degree or advanced education is required
- The degree requirement is indicative of industry standards and is necessary to perform the complex and specialized duties required by the position.
- A Labor Condition Application (LCA) and I-129 form filed by the applicant's employer
The expert team of immigration attorneys at the Law Offices of Fariba Faiz have successfully helped countless clients attain H-1B Visas. We are knowledgeable about the requirements and documentation required by both employers and employees to receive an H-1B Visa for foreign professionals in specialty occupations.