The Program Electronic Review Management, or PERM, system is used to process labor certifications for foreign nationals seeking immigration through an offer of employment such as EB-2 or EB-3 immigrant visa. An experienced attorney can help you navigate the PERM (Labor Certification) process and successfully acquire permanent resident (green card) for your employee.
The Law Offices of Fariba Faiz is dedicated exclusively to immigration law, including PERM Labor Certification. We can guide and assist help you, as the employer/sponsor and your employee through the figuring the position classification, minimum required qualifications, the recruitment process and documentation required to receive an immigrant visa through the PERM Labor Certification process.
Before a U.S. based employer can petition for the immigration of a foreign national worker, the U.S. Department of Labor must approve a labor certification. When evaluating labor certifications, the Department of Labor evaluates two basic standards:
- There is an insufficient amount of willing, available, able, and qualified U.S. workers to accept the job
- The employment of a foreign worker will not adversely affect the wages or working conditions of U.S. workers in similar jobs.
Employers seeking a labor certification for a foreign national employee must also demonstrate the following criteria to the Department of Labor:
- The job in question is available to other U.S. workers
- The job in questions requires no unreasonable or unnecessary conditions
- The job in question will be paid at the standard wage in the given community.
Since 1998, Fariba Faiz Law Offices PC has successfully helped numerous clients attain PERM Labor Certifications. We utilize previous cases and industry experience to determine when a labor certification application is appropriate and present your documentation effectively to secure Green Card approval.